Date of birth / Date established
Date of death / Date closed
Place of birth / Place established
Reginald Pike owned the aerated (carbonated) waters and cordial business Pike and Waters. He and business partner George Waters established their first factory on Silver Street in New Plymouth in 1905, moving to Courtenay Street in 1912. A Pike and Waters factory was also operating in Inglewood by 1909, but sold in 1919. George Waters eventually left the business in 1924 and Reginald Pike sold the New Plymouth factory to Harry Wolfe in 1944. Pike and Waters ceased manufacturing for good in 1965.