Egmont Farmers' Union Limited
Date of birth / Date established
Date of death / Date closed
The Egmont Framers' Union was set up as an auctioneering business by members of the Egmont A&P Association in 1889. Its sale yards were located on Glover Road Hāwera and it ran successfully under the management of A.A. Fantham until his death in 1904. The business was sold to the auctioneer company Gillies and Nalder in 1905.