"New Plymouth 1858"
Panoramic view of New Plymouth from the corner of Liardent and Gill Streets. Marsland Hill Barracks can be seen in the distance at the left hand side of the photograph. The image is mounted on a brown card with gold trim. St. Mary's church, fences, houses, and other buildings can be seen in the image.
See full details