Central New Plymouth
Panoramic view of central New Plymouth with Mount Taranaki in the background in 1859. View from Liardet Street. Marsland Hill Barracks can be seen on the right side of the image. St. Mary's Church is on the far right of the image. The Methodist Church on Liardet Street can be seen on the left side of the image. Various houses and other buildings.
Be the first to comment.