"MV. Port Alma, Moturoa"
Ink and pencil sketch of 'Port Alma' docked at the wharf in Moturoa. A number of figures are pictured standing on the wharf on the left of the image. 'Port Alma' was built in 1928 after WWI for the New Zealand-Britain trade. 'Port Alma' carried the first cargo of chilled beef from New Zealand when she sailed from Wellington for London in 1933.
Be the first to comment.