New Plymouth Embroiderers' Guild
Records of the New Plymouth Embroiderers' Guild. Includes minute books, correspondence files, newsletters, conference minutes 1994, photograph albums, slides and a scrapbook. 1979 - 1999
1. Minute book. Committee minutes 17 June 1979 - 18 April 1984
1b. Minute book. General meetings 27 June 1979 - 1 June 1988
2. Minute book. 24 May 1984 - 19 October 1988
3. Minute book. 16 November 1988 - 3 June 1992
4. Minute book. 17 June 1992 - 7 June 2000
Document.Aims and rules of the Taranaki Embroiderers' Guild.
Document. Proposed changes to New Plymouth Embroiderers' Guild.
5. Exhibition catalogue. 'Stitched Images' New Plymouth 2-10 July 1994.
File. Newsletters. Taranaki/New Plymouth Embroiderers' Guild. June 1979 - December 1999
File. Association of New Zealand Embroiderers' Guild Inc. Conference minutes and related memos and reports.
List of textiles deposited by the New Plymouth Embroiderers' Guild in the Social History Collection. Puke Ariki. 22 January 2008
File. Inward and Outward correspondence. 1986 - 1998
Document. Rules of the Association of New Zealand Embroiderers' Guilds Inc. 1980
File. ANZEG reports. Resources and Education Co-ordinator documents.
Scrapbook. Includes copy of inaugural meeting minutes and copies of newsletters no's 1-3. Includes newspaper clippings and memorabilia. 30 May 1979 - 1989
1. Enclosure. Photographs. Includes 20th Anniversary Dinner 1999 and Minatures, Highlands School
2. Enclosure. Photographs 1994 Conference.
3. Clearfile. Contains samples of embroidery used in the Globe Theatre Project.
4. Publication. 'Very Public Hangings : the story behind New Zealand's gift to The Globe Theatre, London'
5. File 1. Globe Theatre Project Correspondence, magazine articles, memoranda.
6. File 2. Taranaki Embroiderers' Guild workshops, correspondence, student lists.
Photograph Album. 1989 -1999
Photograph Album. Globe Theatre Project.
Scrapbook compiled by Omer Hooker containing photographs, newspaper clippings, samples etc, relating to the four hangings created by the New Plymouth Embroiderers Guild as part of the Globe Theatre Project.