A smooth bore .75 calibre percussion musket with a cut down 30 inch barrel. It has a brass butt plate, trigger guard and nose cap and three ram rod pipes. There is a large crown on the lock plate.
See full details
This percussion musket has been converted from a flintlock, probably in the 1840s. When it was converted the barrel was also cut down. It was donated to the Museum in 1921.
Be the first to comment on this object record.