A smooth bore .75 calibre percussion musket with a cut down 30 inch barrel. It has a brass butt plate, trigger guard and nose cap and three ram rod pipes. There is a large crown on the lock plate.
This percussion musket has been converted from a flintlock, probably in the 1840s. When it was converted the barrel was also cut down. It was donated to the Museum in 1921.
Be the first to comment.