A small nib pen. "C BRANDAUER & CO LONDON" is engraved on the nib.
See full details
He began his career as a survey cadet in the Taranaki Provincial Lands Department and was employed by the West Coast Commission during the early 1880s.
He went onto work in Wellington and Hawkes Bay and established a glowing professional reputation before returning to work in New Plymouth. He retired in 1918.