Patea Bowling Club
Copies of research done by H Mitchell into the history of the Patea Bowling Club. Includes photocopies of the Diamond Jubilee Tournament in 1956 and a history of the club compiled by N H Mitchell, Past president of the club.
1) Booklet: Patea Bowling Club Diamond Jubilee Tournament, Nov 1956 (photocopy 4 sheets)
2) Mss: A Brief History of the Patea Bowling Club Founded During the Year 1896 by Norman Mitchell. (photocopy 11 pp)
3) Typescript: History of the Paatea (sic) Men's Bowling Club (continued from the previous account by the late Mr N H Mitchell) (photocopy 22 pp)
4) Mss notes: extracts from minutes (possibly extracted by N Mitchell) (photocopy 9 pp)
5) Mss notes: Patea Bowling Club Inc; summaries of meetings and other information (possibly in the handwriting of Norman Mitchell) (photocopy 27 pp)
6) Booklet: Patea Bowling Club History: from 1896 (photocopy 32 pp)