Wiggins, Clement Edward
A collection of papers relating to bank clerk Clement Edward Wiggins (1872-1900) who died in South Africa during the Boer War.
1. Attestation form for volunteers - Clement Edward Wiggins, Third Contingent (photocopy)
2. Memo from Colonel R. A., Commander of the Forces of New Zealand, dated 15 August 1900 regarding a letter from Wiggins' mother (typescript)
3. Extract - NZ Government Agency, Capetown, 20 October 1900 regarding the death of Trooper Wiggins (typescript)
4. Letter from the manager of the Bank New South Wales, New Plymouth to Herb Mullon, Secretary of the Taranaki Regional Committee of the National Historic Places Trust regarding Wiggins' employment with the Bank. Dated 27 November 1961.
5. Newspaper clipping from the Taranaki Herald dated 8 March 1962 regarding the memorial which was erected to Wiggins in Pukekura Park (photocopy)