1. Royal Oak Dairy Co. Written by Tom Ryan, former Director of the Company. Undated
2. The Frost family. Written by Ernie and Rita this manuscript details the family from Richard Oscar Frost 1859 to Jim Frost 1969.
3. Duke family. Written by Maisie Duke the manuscript details the farm at 4 Hurford Road.
4. Sanger family. Written by Annette and Keith Sanger. 8 August 1994
5. Notes from Mrs Evie Jorgensen (nee Julian).
6. Those concerts. Typescript written by Jennifer Bithell (nee Johnson)
7. Walsh 1913 - 1943. Information on Thomas Walsh and the farms on Hurford Road during the 1920 - 1930 period. Written by Peter Walsh.
8. Fourty [sic] Years of Change. Typescript. Memories written by Yvonne Hidred.
9. The Schicker Family, 325 Main Road, Omata.
10. Bailey family reminiscence. Typescript written by Sue Maetzig (nee Bailey).
11. I remember. Written by Reg. Mace. Includes photocopy of a document outlining the history of the Taranaki Mounted Volunteers 1860 - 1866
12. Te Iwi Te Atiawa o Runga Te Rangi. Photocopy of writing by Alex Te Rairini Watene, Waitara 1994/1995
13. Te Whanau. Photocopy. Alex Te Rairini Watene, Owae Marae, Waitara. January 1995
14. Invitation. (1) Okato Basketball Club dance at Hempton Hall, Okato 30 March 1979. (2) St. Andrew's Youth Group Dance at St Andrew's Hall 25 August 1969. (3) St. Andrew's Youth Group Dance at St. Andrew's Hall 14 March 19-?