New Zealand Company
A collection of letters regarding anchorage in the New Plymouth Roadstead, the possibility of a harbour at Huatoki 1842 and a notice regarding the survey of the Tapuwae (Tapuae) Block in 1848.
1) Letter Capt Liardet from John Ward endorsing bills drawn - NZ Co. Dated 29th August 1842
2) Receipt for ships anchor.( Possibly a mooring archor for the NP roadstead) for the Timandra dated 31 March 1842
3) Letter to Capt Liardet from John Ward re harbour at Huatoki. Dated 29th August 1842
4) Copy of Notice posted Feb 1848 re Surveys Tapuwae Block
5) Certificate re arrival of the ship Blundell safe arrval at New Plymouth. Signed by Halse and dated Nov 28 1848
6) Nelson Regulations for the Disposal of Lands of the New Zealand Company. Dated October 16 1845 (2 copies)
Be the first to comment on this object record.