David Walter Interviews [disc 10]
A collection of interviews conducted by Taranaki historian and former mayor of Stratford David Ernest Walter (1939-2020).
1. Rogers, Edward (Ted) and Jean. Douglas residents. Interviewed June 1980.
2. Sangster, Bill. Contractor NZED Power Line, Stratford-Arapuni. Interviewed June 1983.
3. Sangster, James; Walter, Arthur; Wilmshurst, Christopher. Toko Rugby Club in the 1920s. Interviewed June 1980.
4. Sawyers, Olga. Stratford business woman. Interviewed January 1991.
5. Scanlon, Vince and Sheila. Scanlon's Pictures, a circuit picture theatre operator. Operators of the Inglewood Picture Theatre. Interviewed September 1982.
6. Stratford County Council. Final County Meeting, 23 March 1989. Recorded March 1989.
7. Stratford County Council. Council observations by David Walter. Recorded June 1985.
8. Smith, Barrie. Stratford County and District Councillor. Interviewed September 2002.
Part of a collection of twelve MP3 format CD-ROMs of interviews/oral histories conducted since 1978 by David Walter with individuals in the Stratford district. Also included are a number of Douglas residents interviewed for the Douglas School jubilee in 1981.
Original tapes are held by the Stratford District Council archives with copies made available to Puke Ariki by the copyright holder, David Walter, and Stratford District Council.
No abstracts are available.