David Walter Interviews [disc 9]
A collection of interviews conducted by Taranaki historian and former mayor of Stratford David Ernest Walter (1939-2020).
1. Paton, A. N. (Mick). Douglas storekeeper 1949-1972. Interviewed November 1980.
2. Taranaki Tourism promotion. Interview by Radio Pacific with David Walter, Chairman. Recorded November 1990.
3. Reader, Ernest. Douglas. Recollections of life narrated by Ernest Reader. Recorded 1974.
4. Reid, Jim. Crown Road, Douglas resident for 40 years. Interviewed June 1980.
5. Ries, Andy and Bess. Te Wera. Interviewed May 1980.
6. Robson, Robert William (Robbie). Stratford Hospital and R.S.A. Interviewed March 1996.
7. Rumball, Pam. Inventory of exhibits on display at the Midhurst Centennial June 1980. Interviewed June 1980.
Part of a collection of twelve MP3 format CD-ROMs of interviews/oral histories conducted since 1978 by David Walter with individuals in the Stratford district. Also included are a number of Douglas residents interviewed for the Douglas School jubilee in 1981.
Original tapes are held by the Stratford District Council archives with copies made available to Puke Ariki by the copyright holder, David Walter, and Stratford District Council.
No abstracts are available.
Be the first to comment on this object record.