David Walter Interviews [disc 6]
A collection of interviews conducted by Taranaki historian and former mayor of Stratford David Ernest Walter (1939-2020).
1. Jacobsen, William. Farmer in the Tututawa Area. Interviewed April 1979
2. Johnson, Henry. Experiences of the Johnson family in England and New Zealand, particularly Cardiff and Stratford. Read by Henry Johnson and recorded by Ern Frank in 1992.
3. Jones, W. and P; Caskey, Len. Toko history as told to the children of Toko School.
4. Lampitt, Richard. Talks of the Douglas Brickworks and district, Douglas RSA, War Memorial and Domain. 1947-1979. Recorded May 1979.
5. Lampitt, Richard. Douglas District 1950-1970. Recorded 2 July 1980.
6. Latham, I. Recorded October 1981.
6. Makahu 1. Pat, Maude and John Ford. Brian and Sue Tipler. Interviewed c1976.
7. Makahu 2. Recorded c1976.
Part of a collection of twelve MP3 format CD-ROMs of interviews/oral histories conducted since 1978 by David Walter with individuals in the Stratford district. Also included are a number of Douglas residents interviewed for the Douglas School jubilee in 1981.
Original tapes are held by the Stratford District Council archives with copies made available to Puke Ariki by the copyright holder, David Walter, and Stratford District Council.
No abstracts are available.
Be the first to comment on this object record.