David Walter Interviews [disc 5]
A collection of interviews conducted by Taranaki historian and former mayor of Stratford David Ernest Walter (1939-2020).
1. Grace, Gerry C. Staff member on Stratford Borough Council 1929-1975 including Stratford Town Clerk. Interview November 1992. Transcript available.
2. Harrison, Len C. Stratford County Council Chairman 1971-1977 and Chairman Taranaki Electric Power Board. Interview September 1980.
3. Hill, Ray. Teacher at Douglas 1938-1940 and 1951-1954. Interviewed October 1987.
4. Hine, J. War reminiscences. Interviewed 1982 and 1989.
5. Hine, Eva (nee Dagg) and Carver, Lyn. Whangamomona. Interviewed December 1982.
6. Hine, Jack. Toko resident 1909-1960s. POW experiences during the Second World War. Interviewed December 1981.
Part of a collection of twelve MP3 format CD-ROMs of interviews/oral histories conducted since 1978 by David Walter with individuals in the Stratford district. Also included are a number of Douglas residents interviewed for the Douglas School jubilee in 1981.
Original tapes are held by the Stratford District Council archives with copies made available to Puke Ariki by the copyright holder, David Walter, and Stratford District Council.
No abstracts are available.