David Walter Interviews [disc 3]
A collection of interviews conducted by Taranaki historian and former mayor of Stratford David Ernest Walter (1939-2020).
1. Coplestone, B. R. Talks about the history and development of Pukengahu area. Interviewed August 1981. Recording quality varies.
2. Coplestone, Roy. Talks of his experiences as a Stratford County Councillor 1945-1968. Interviewed May 1979.
3. Cotter, Malcolm. Aotuhia Land Development Scheme 1970-1990 and dealings with Landcorp. Interviewed September 2002. Recording quality varies.
4. Coulton, R. A. Strathmore history. Interviewed May 1979.
5. Cusdin, Alan. Farming at Huiroa on a Lands and Survey Farm from the 1960s to the 1980s. Talks about World War Two and his experiences as a POW. Interviewed August 1995.
6. East Taranaki Farmers. Submissions made by the Kohuratahi Federated Farmers August 1978. Talking of the history and development of the Aotuhia area. Interviewed September 1978.
7. East Taranaki Incidents. Recollections of Messers Bill Sangster, Ron McCartie, Bill Shine and Gould. Interview date not recorded.
8. Faull, Bernard (Rev.) Vicar of East Taranaki Co-operating Parish, 1979-1982 in Toko. Interviewed August 1982.
9. Florence, Alec and Mrs. Residents of Huiroa. Interviewed March 1980.
10. Forbes, Magnus. Kupe area resident. Interviewed June 1983.
Part of a collection of twelve MP3 format CD-ROMs of interviews/oral histories conducted since 1978 by David Walter with individuals in the Stratford district. Also included are a number of Douglas residents interviewed for the Douglas School jubilee in 1981.
Original tapes are held by the Stratford District Council archives with copies made available to Puke Ariki by the copyright holder, David Walter, and Stratford District Council.
No abstracts are available.