Nutt, Leslie Moncrieffe
A collection of documents relating to the opening of the Whiteley Church, New Plymouth 19 October 1963.
1) A letter to Mr L. M. Nutt from Rev W. H. Greenslade re opening of Whitely Church with original envelope.
2) Letter to Nutt from Greenslade re the former giving an address at the opening of Whitely Church.
3) An Invitation to the opening and service of dedication. 19 October 1963.
4) Speech notes given by L. M. Nutt (as a representative of the Taranaki Branch of the NZ Founder's Society) at the opening of Whiteley Church.
5) Order of service for the opening.
6) Booklet to mark the occasion.
7) Information pamphlet on the new church; its design, construction and symbolism.