David Walter Interviews [disc 2]
A collection of interviews conducted by Taranaki historian and former mayor of Stratford David Ernest Walter (1939-2020).
1. Burgham, Mrs R. and Were, Mrs M. Talk of schooling at Toko and farms in the Toko area. Toko Dairy Factory, Post Office and Hotel and stores at Toko. Interview undated.
2. Callaghan, Frank. Recording of audio for Aotuhia Film. Interviewed c1980
3. Campbell, J. A. Recording of a quarry application at the Stratford County Council Meeting. Recorded December 1989. Quality of recording varies.
4. Carrington, Leo. Stratford Mayor 1971-1986. Family history, personal history and civic life. Interview December 1989. Quality of recording varies. Transcript available.
5. Cawsey, Ada. Douglas resident 1905-1920s. Reminiscence about schooling at Douglas. Interviewed March 1980.
6. Cleland, R. B. Stratford County Councillor. Kohuratahi and Toko history. Interviewed May 1979.
7. Cleland, R. Kilsby, M. Milne, G. Jones, W. J. and G. Toko history. Interview undated.
8. Coles, Richard. Douglas resident. Talks about the Makuri River Scheme. Interviewed June 1981.
9. Cook, H. P. Stratford County Council Chairman 1977-1983. Interviewed August 1987.
Part of a collection of twelve MP3 format CD-ROMs of interviews/oral histories conducted since 1978 by David Walter with individuals in the Stratford district. Also included are a number of Douglas residents interviewed for the Douglas School jubilee in 1981.
Original tapes are held by the Stratford District Council archives with copies made available to Puke Ariki by the copyright holder, David Walter, and Stratford District Council.
No abstracts are available.