A collection of copies of papers relating to land claims registered in the Aotea District Maori Land Court for the descendants of Nukuatanga alias Te Tuhi Nukuatanga and Riora. The papers may or may not be associated.
1) Whakapapa for Nukuatanga alias Te Tuhi Nukuatanga and Riora. The last generation listed included Niwa, Ngaru and Paratene 1940s and 1950s.
2) Adoption Order. George and Matarangiteo Charleton adopts Te Naani te Amene Taierua Witika. 28 July 1948
3) Probate and Last Will & testament for Pahemata Ellison 15/11/1982
4) Trustee order. Pehi Ngarongo appoints Jack Rangi Sullivan alias Rangi te Whaiha trustee for land acquired by succession to Te Iwa Ngarongo 8 May 1942
5) Extract from minutes re the estate of Richard Mareikura Cowen. Includes whakapapa. 19/12/1977
6) Order confirming resolution of assembled owners re land leased to Kevin Sydney Francis Cowen 31st May 1979.
7) List of shareholders for land Ngatirahiri 3F no.3. Includes Partition order 28/3/1983