Please do not reproduce without permission from Puke Ariki.
Contact images@pukeariki.com for more information. Order images online here.

Object Detail


Architectural plans for the Eltham branch of the Bank of New South Wales, located on the corner of Bridge and York Streets in Eltham. Created by Wellington architects Crichton & Mckay in 1910.
Maker
Crichton & Mckay
Primary Maker
Crichton & Mckay
Department
Archives
Classification
Production Date
1910

Archive Contents

  Folder

1. N4 Plan showing floor plan, roof pan, elevations and sections. A stamp for Crichton & McKay, dated 30 September 1910 in bottom right quadrant. 'No.1' written in bottom right quadrant. An adhesive label with 'H/17' written on it affixed to bottom left quadrant. Scale 8 feet to 1 inch.

2. N4.1 Plan showing details of fittings. A stamp for Crichton & McKay, dated 30 September 1910 in bottom right quadrant. 'No.2' written in bottom right quadrant. An adhesive label with '15' written on it affixed to bottom left quadrant. Scale 1 foot to 1 inch.

3. N4.2 Plan showing elevation and section of mantle in manager's room and banking chamber. A stamp for Crichton & McKay in bottom right quadrant. '18' written in bottom left quadrant.

4. N4.3 Plan showing elevation and section of mantle in bedroom and sitting room. '18' written in bottom left quadrant. Scale 1 foot to 1 inch.

5. N4.4 Amended drainage plan. Stamp for Crichton & McKay in bottom right quadrant. Scale 8 feet to 1 inch.

6. N4.5 Plan of bank prepared for police department showing floor plan and details of entrance. 'H.17' written in bottom left quadrant. Scale 8 feet to 1 inch. Pencil sketch plan of additions to Union Street store for Booth & McDonald & Company Limited on reverse.

Accession No
ARC2004-1223

 Share


Can you help us? Click ‘Add Comment’ to share names, details and stories to help enrich the collection.


Be the first to comment.