Wellington Dairy Farmers Co-op. Ass. Ltd. Cheese Factory Mangaroa [plans]
Architectural plans for the Mangaroa factory of the Wellington Dairy Farmers Co-operative Association Limited. Created by architects Duffill and Gibson in April 1923.
See full details
1. M19 Plan showing floor plan, elevations, sections and details of men's conveniences. 'B.3' written in bottom left quadrant. Scale 1/8 inch to 1 foot.
2. M19.1 Block plan showing layout of buildings and drainage and details sceptic tank. Scale 1/16 inch to 1 foot and 1/2 inch to 1 foot.
3. M19.2 Details of tank stand.
4. M19.3 Detail of concrete grease trap. Scale 1/2 inch to 1 foot.
5. M19.4 Floor plan showing alternative plan for brick construction.
6. M19.5 Plan of reinforcements.
7. M19.6 Detail of sweet whey tank. Scale 1 inch to 1 foot.
8. M19.7 Plan of manager's cottage and men's quarters showing floor plan, elevations and sections. Scale 1/8 inch to 1 foot.
9. M19.8 Detail of curing room doors. Scale 1 1/2 inch to 1 foot.