House Cameron St. Hawera for F.W. Horner Esq. [plans]
Architectural plans for a residence located on Cameron Street in Hāwera. Created by architects Duffill & Gibson and Bernard W. Johns for F.W. Horner in 1934.
See full details
1. H44 Contract plan showing elevations, sections, floor plans and foundation plan. Contract signed top center by A.S. Holloway (contractor), dated 13 October 1934. 'Set No.1' written in top right quadrant. 'J51' written in top and bottom left quadrants. Scale 8 feet to 1 inch.
2. H44.1 Contract plan showing floor plans and details of cupboards and fittings. Contract signed bottom left quadrant by A.S. Holloway (contractor), dated 13 October 1934. Plan dated September 1934. 'Contract No.215 Drawing No.9' written in top center of plan. 'J.51' written in bottom left quadrant.
3. H44.2 Ground floor plan and first floor plan. 'Drawing No.6' written in bottom left quadrant. Scale 8 feet to 1 inch.
4. H44.3 Front elevations. 'Contract No.215 Drawing No.5' written in bottom left quadrant.
5. H44.4 Exterior details. 'Contract No.215 Drawing No.15' written in bottom left quadrant. Dated November 1934. Scale 1/2 inch to 1 foot.