Henderson, Thomas William
The Regimental Cyclist Corps was used to perform valuable reconnaissance and communications work. A member of the New Zealand Cyclist Corps of the New Zealand Expeditionary Force, C.S.M., later Warrant Officer Henderson (10948) saw action in France and was awarded La Medaille Militaire for action at Marfaux, July 1918.
A collection of certificates awarded to Thomas Henderson during his war service.
1. Certificate. C.S.M. Henderson Mentioned in Dispatches 16 March 1919.
2. Memorandum. Approval for T.W. Henderson to wear an emblem with the Victory Medal. 27 August 1920.
3. Letter of congratulation from J. Allen, Minister of Defence for the award of the Medaille Militaire. 8 April 1920
4. Warrant. Appointing T.W. Henderson to Warrant Officer Class II. 4 July 1918
5. Certificate of Service. New Zealand Expeditionary Forces.
6. Certificate. Award of the Medaille Militaire. 10 April 1920