Stone, Raymond Lewis
1. Soldier's pay book for use on active service. 42555 Stone, R. L. 1941 - 1945.
2. Army certificates and receipts issued to R. L. Stone.
3. Postcards. French (8) and Collection of Peter McIntyre paintings (12).
4. Christmas cards, labels and tickets.
5. Tickets. Railway, tram and Cinema, some annotated.
6. Photographs (2) R. L. Stone at the Pyramids, Egypt. Postcards and 7. Photographs (6) of cruise liners. Envelope addressed to B. E. Tone, New Plymouth.
8. Photograph negatives (6). Unidentified.
9. Allied army guidebooks to Rome, Damascus, Cairo and Jerusalem.
War record. Wellington : Govt. Printer, 1946.
10. Magazine of H.M. Transport no. 25 . Printed by the Times of Ceylon Co., [1941?].
Be the first to comment.