Kaponga Dairy Company
The records are extracts (photocopies) from the official minutes and cover the period between formation of the company 1898 to 1961.
The Kaponga Dairy Company was formed in February 1898. Over the years it opened various creameries and purchased shares in associated companies. In 1922, the company constructed its own hydro-electric scheme and the surplus supply was sold to the Kaponga Town Board. In 1974 the factory merged with the Kiwi Co-operative Dairy Company.
Copies of the official minutes. 1898 to 1961
Be the first to comment on this object record.