St. Aubyn Town Board
The St Aubyn Town Board was involved in the maintenance of roads in the St Aubyn area of New Plymouth.
Letterbooks and accounts for the St. Aubyn Town Board. 1911 - 1915
1. Insurance certificate for accident cover with the Commercial Union Assurance Company. 22 June 1911
Accounts of the St. Aubyn Town Board for the year ended 31 March 1911
2. Cheque, receipt and deposit slip for the Board at the Bank of New Zealand. 15 Aug. 1912
3. Notice of lease or transfer of lease. Eustatus Griffiths, Merchant, New Plymouth for subdivisions at Whiteley Township. 1 May 1912
4. Notice of sale or transfer. Edward Marfell to the Christchurch Oil Company for block 5, Paritutu survey district, Fitzroy District. 12 Aug. 1912
5. Notice of transfer of lease. Eustatus Griffiths, Merchant, New Plymouth for subdivisions at Whiteley Township. 20 August 1912.
6. Note from J.H. Bagley stating he has sold land to E. Griffiths. 18 Oct. 1912
7. Notice of transfer of lease. John Bicknell to Herbert O'Callaghan, Medical Practitioner, Napier for land in Whiteley Township. 20 Aug. 1912
8. Notice of transfer of lease. Robert Hart to Neil Christensen, Machinist, New Plymouth for parts 132 and 150 Section B, Fitzroy District, Block 5, Paritutu. 20 Aug. 1912
Letter book. June 1910 - March 1911
Letter book. March - September 1911
Letter book. September 1911 - January 1912
Letter book. March - July 1912
Letter book. July - September 1912
Be the first to comment on this object record.