Bleakley, Ernest George
The papers include a letter re personal shame and disgrace - reason in elaborated and a number of invoices and an account of sale for sheep.
1. Letter to Willie from Mourie (Timaru), Feb 1894 re a family dispute and personal shame.
2. Invoice - G Bleakley from H Brown, Waitara Dec 1893
3. Invoice - Mr Bleakley, Waihi, from Fraser and Beckbessinger, Waitara, March 1 1894. Includes envelope with stamp and Waitara post mark
4. Account of sale - Mr E G Bleakley, from Hunter and Nolan Auctioneers, Auckland April 10 1894. Sale of sheep. Includes envelope with 2 stamp and Auckland postmarks
5. Invoice - Mr G Bleakley from G Pearce, Waitara, May 1 1894 re repairs for shoes
6. Invoice - Mr Bleakley from Geo C Ching, Watchmaker, jeweler and optician, Ipswick, Aug 7 1896 re manufacture of jewellery. Receipted with tax duty stamp. Includes envelope (no stamp of postmarks)
7. Invoice - Mrs Bleakley, Urenui, from Drs Leatham, Fookes and Wylie. For professional attendance Sept 1906 - March 1907. Includes envelope with stamp and Waitara postmark.
Be the first to comment.