Sandel, Dr Jean
The papers include her last will and testament, lists of assets and liabilities and other papers relating to her estate and miscellaneous papers as described in the inventory.
1. Last will and testament of Jean Mary Sandel (1971)
2. Summary of assets and liabilities Estate of J M Sandel. Nov 1974
3. Letter from Govett Quillian & Co to Director of Presbyterian Social Services Assn re Jean Sandel estate Feb 10 1975
4. Administration statement, Govett Quilliam 4/11/1974 - 31/8/1975
5. Administration statement, Govett Quilliam 4/9/1975 - 20/8/1976 with covering letter
6. Brochure advertising the sale of her Pendarves Street house (one of the Hen and Chicken cottages belonging to the Hirst family)
An order of service for the dedication of the Sandel Memorial window at St Andrews Church, New Plymouth 1975; anon (possibly Alan Hayton)
Speech notes given at the dedication of the Jean Sandel Memorial Garden at Base Hospital (beside the chapel);
8. Newspaper clipping reporting on the house sale.
9. Newspaper clipping regarding the opening of the Jean Sandel memorial geriatric wing at Chalmers Home.
10. Order of service for the dedication of the Sandel Memorial window at St Andrews Church, New Plymouth 1975;
11. Speech notes. (possibly Alan Hayton) given at the dedication of the Jean Sandel Memorial Garden at Base Hospital (beside the chapel)
12. Photograph of Jean Sandel in an unidentified garden
13. Photograph of group on the lawn in front of the New Plymouth Barre Street Nursing Home. Possibly a group of doctors. Jean Sandel is seated in front row, second from left.
14. Letters. (2) From Noeline (Rotorua) to Peg February 1975 and a family tree.
15. Laminated laser print of Jean Sandel and seated woman.