St Aubyn Town Board roading contracts
The records consist of tenders and specifications for roading within the St Aubyn Town Board area. 1912
1. Memo from Honnor and Clarke re the building of a dray
2. Memo from Borough Council re dray specifications
3. Memo from T & R Parkin re carting metal
4. Memo and specifications dated June 19th 1912 re tender to supply and deliver metal for South Road
5. Contract 2 - Specification for ferro concrete bridge culvert over the Mangatuku Stream, Belt Road, John McKay, July 12 1912
6. Contract 3 - memo and specifications for tender 'labour and materials required in the formation of Belt Road and Gane Street. Chas Kyngdon and C V Russell. Aug 21 1912
7. Contract 4 - specifications and tender for work required to complete the construction of water tables on the north side of South Road, Devon Road and Hine Street. Russell and Sons Aug 26 1912
8. Contract 5 - specifications and tender for work required to complete the formation of South and Moturoa Roads from Belt Rd to Bayly Road, S Hurlestone, Aug 31st 1912
9. Contract 6 - specifications and tender for work required to complete the reformation of about six chains of Lorna Street. S Hurlestone August 12 1912
10. Contract 7 - specifications and tender for the completion of about eighteen chains of Glenn Road and Bracken Street. Kyngdon and Russell Aug 26 1912
11. Specifications and tenders for roading work - includes carting of gravel (metal) and laying of pipes, W J Russell Aug 29 1912, Joseph Caddy Aug 31 1912, Sole and Oliver Jul 2 1912.
Be the first to comment on this object record.