A series of articles on stock sales and saleyards in Taranaki, written by John McCaw who, in 1937, joined the staff of Wright Stephenson working in Levin, Hamilton, Te Puke and Palmerston North. He retired in 1963 and began writing - reports on stock sales, histories of farming areas, stories connected with farming and radio broadcasts. and published in a unidentified newspaper (possibly in the Palmerston North/Wairarapa area).
1) Sales and Saleyard Stories - the Taranaki District.
2) Sales and Saleyard Stories - From the Past, Stratford.
3) Sales and Saleyard Stories - From the Past - Manutahi, Normanby, Eltham.
4) Sales and Saleyard stories - The Hawera Area.
5) Sales and Saleyard Stories - The Ohura Line (Douglas, Te Wera, Pohokura, Whangamomona.
6) Sales and Saleyard Stories - The Ohura Line (pt 2) Tahora, Tokirima, Ohura, other areas.
Be the first to comment on this object record.