"Opening Tikorangi Bridge by Hon. Hall-Jones"
Public gathering of men, women and children on the Tikorangi/Huirangi suspension bridge, Bertrand Road, Waitara, to mark its opening by the Hon. Hall-Jones, July 1897. All the figures wear hats and coats and some are holding umbrellas. There is a steep hill in the background and large trees on the left and right of the bridge. Several figures can be seen on the ridge. There are two dogs on the bottom left.
Be the first to comment.