"Waldie's Flats, New Plymouth"
04 Sep 1926
Exterior view of Waldie's Flats, now known as the Devonport Flats or Apartments, on the corner of St Aubyn and Dawson Street, New Plymouth. Trees and shrubs drawn in the foreground. The flats were built for Alexander Waldie, a Lepperton farmer with various commercial interests in New Plymouth.
See full details
Be the first to comment on this object record.