A round, wooden solitaire board with seven glass marbles . The board is marked "5/-" on the underside.
Dr Peter Wilson and Helen Wilson brought this game with them to New Zealand when they travelled, together with Dr Wilson's son Patricio, on the Slains Castle in 1840. They arrived in Port Nicholson (Wellington) on 25 January 1841.
Be the first to comment.