"St John's Church, Omata"
Exterior view of St John's Church, Omata. It features a church in the midground with white panelling and a red roof. There is a bell tower on the facing right side. In the bottom right quadrant is a fenced off memorial. The landscape is very bare with only a few lines delineating hills and ground growth. The church was originally built in 1875. It was blown over by a gale on 16 June 1894 and rebuilt the same year.
See full details