"Bank of New Zealand, Waitara"
Ink and watercolour sketch of the Bank of New Zealand building in Waitara. The building is rendered in green with grey columns and a large red door, with the outlines and details sketched loosely in black ink. The building was built in 1876 and demolished in the 1960s.
See full details
Be the first to comment on this object record.