Between William George Robinson of Omona, Farm Manager, Plaintiff,
The case was brought by Farm Manager William George Robinson against Farmer John Cocker for unpaid wages amounting to 203 pounds 12 shillings and 9 pence
The action was commenced in the Eltham Magistrate's Court.
1. Amended statement of claim
2. Case removed from the Magistrate's Court Eltham
3, Warrant to defend
4. Statement of defence and counter-claim
5. Memorandum from Eltham Magistrate's Court
6. Affidavit of Laurie Andrew Taylor
7. Notice of motion for dismissal of action and fixation of costs
8. Affidavit of service of notice of motion
9. Judgment for dismissal of action and payment of costs
10. Notice for order of removal of action into the Supreme Court
11. Order that action be removed into the Supreme Court
Be the first to comment on this object record.