Herbert George Ward (Junior)
Herbert George Ward the Younger, of Tahora, Farmer, the Plaintiff, brought the action against Arthur Fazackerley, Sawmiller of Tahora. The dispute stemmed from the defendant's action in removing windows and doors from a cottage on a property purchased by the plaintiff.
1. Writ of summons
2. Affidavit by Herbert George Ward Junior
3. Declaration of authority to act
4. Interim injunction restraining waste
5. Undertaking by plaintiff as to damages
6. Notice of motion for interim injunction restraining waste
Be the first to comment on this object record.