Between Henry Robert Honeyfield of Motunui in Taranaki Farmer as executor in the estate of May Ellen Honeyfield late of Onaero in Taranaki, Widow deceased, Plaintiff,
The case was brought by Henry Robert Honeyfield as executor of the estate of May Ellen Honeyfield to recover monies lent to the defendant by May Ellen Honeyfield.
The case was heard by H.H. Ostler. Judgment was for the defendant.
1. Declaration of authority to act
2. Writ of summons and statement of claim
3. Statement of defence
4. Warrant to defend
5. Order for discovery
6. Warrant to sue
7. Praecipe to set action down for trial
8. Praecipe to set action down for trial
9. Summons for adjournment of trail
10. Affidavit of Henry Robert Honeyfield
11. Praecipe to set action down for trail
12. Exhibit 13: C.R. Honeyfield in account with A.F. Perrott
13. Praecipe to issue subpoenas
14. Praecipe to seal subpoenas
15. Bill of costs for taxation
16. Appointment for taxation
Be the first to comment on this object record.