The case resulted from a dispute over land. The defendant, the mortgager of the land, had failed to pay rates and insurance, leading to the mortgagee suing for possession of the land. The plaintiff in the case was Charles Score Sanders, and the defendant William Pannett Nicoll.
1. Writ of summons and statement of claim
2. Declaration of authority to act
3. Affidavit of writ of summons and statement of claim
4. Writ of possession
5. Praecipe for writ of execution
6. Judgment by default
7. Warrant to sue
8. Particulars of search
9. Praecipe for issue of warrant of possession to bailiff
10. Warrant on writ of possession
11. Correspondence to registrar
Be the first to comment on this object record.