JAMES ROBERT MILLER of New Plymouth Apiarist's Assistant and Secretary, Plaintiff
The case was brought by Miller following an accident while using a circular saw, resulting in injury.
The case was settled out of court.
1. Writ of summons and statement of claim
2. Statement of defence
3. Consent to trail by judge alone
4. Reply to the defendant's notice requiring further particulars
5. Notice for jury of twelve
6. Praecipe to seal subpoena
7. Warrant to defend
8. Warrant to sue
9. Praecipe to set down civil action
10. Motion for order removing action from list of jury cases
11. Application for refund of jury fees
Be the first to comment on this object record.