Palmer, Alfred Henry
Registration and certification documents relating to the surveying and engineering career of Alfred Henry Palmer.
See full details
1. Authorised Surveyors of the Colony of New Zealand Licence. Alfred Henry Palmer, 9 February 1887.
2. Government of Pelak, Surveyors Licence. A.H. Palmer, 20 February 1900.
3. Certificate. New Zealand Institute of Surveyors to certify that Alfred Henry Palmer was admitted as a Member of the New Zealand Institute of Surveyors. 12 January 1904.
4. Certificate. The New Zealand Society of Civil Engineers to certify that Alfred Henry Palmer has satisfied the council that he is trained and experienced as a County and Borough Engineer and admitted as an Associate to the Society. 21 February 1916.
5. Certificate. Engineers Registration Board of New Zealand to certify that Alfred Henry Palmer has satisfied the board that he is trained and experienced as a Civil Engineer and registered as an Engineer under the Engineers Registration Act 1924. 16 October 1925.