Between Thomas Geary of Manutahi farmer plaintiff and The Melrose Co-operative Dairy Company Limited defendant
This action was brought by Thomas Geary against the Melrose Co-operative Dairy Coy Ltd alleging that a change in a clause of the articles of association was for the purpoase of depriving certain shareholders of their rights to interest payments.
1. Warrant to sue
2. Writ of summons
3. Warrant to defend
4. Statement of defence
5. Order of discovery
6. Order of discovery
7. Praecipe to set down case
8. Affidavit of Albert Kemball Fyson
9. Amended statement of defence
10. Affidavit of documents
11. Praecipe to set down case
12. Praecipe to seal subpoena
13. Affidavit of increase
14. Request for appointment to tax plaintiff's costs
15. Plaintiff's costs on action
16.Affidavit by Albert Kemball Fyson
17. Affidavit by William Gaston Walkley in reply on taxation of costs
18. Affidavit of Albert Kemball Fyson
20. Judgment of Reed J.
21. Judgment of Reed J.