Lowgarth Co-Op Dairy Company
Silver gelatin print showing a large crowd of people standing in front of the Lowgarth Co-Op Dairy Company factory on Hastings Road, Lowgarth. There are two buildings side by side with a road running in front. The crowd consists of both men and women and most are formally dressed. The photograph is adhered to a cardboard mount.
The Lowgarth dairy company was established in 1896 and the building was designed and built by J. Simmons in 1924.
See full details
Be the first to comment on this object record.