Additions and Renovations to Stone Cottage at Rear "Tasman View" Hotel New Plymouth for Mr. E.P. O'Rielly [plan]
Architectural plan for the alterations and renovations to the stone cottage behind the Tasman View Hotel for E.P. O'Rielly in 1953. The cottage was originally built by the Richmond family and was later relocated and opened to the public, being known as Richmond Cottage.
Plan. Showing exsisting cottage plan, north view and additions to floor plan. Scale 1/8 inch to 1 foot.
Be the first to comment.