Dew Drop Inn
View of the Dew Drop Inn, Douglas Saddle. The inn is a small, single-storied wooden building with a sign that reads "Dew Drop Inn. Estab. 1903". Beer bottles can be seen in the window. Owner H.C. (Horace Charles) Albion King (1870-1948) stands in the inn's doorway. Another man is seated on a wooden crate to the left of the door and a third man is sitting atop a steer to the right of the inn. The remnants of partially cleared bush are visble on the low hills on the right hand side of the photograph and rough wooden fencing is visible to the left and right of the inn.
The Dew Drop Inn was run by H. C. Albion King on Douglas Saddle between 1903 and 1913.
See full details