Dew Drop Inn
View of the Dew Drop Inn, Douglas Saddle. The Inn is a small, single-storied wooden building. Signage on the Inn reads "Dew Drop Inn. Estab. 1903". Beer bottles can be seen in the window. A man stands in the inn's doorway. Another man is seated on a wooden crate to the left of the door. A third man is sitting atop a steer to the right of the inn. Further wooden crates are stacked to the left of the inn. The remnants of partially cleared bush are visble on the low hills on the right hand side of the photograph. Rough wooden fencing is visible to the left and right of the inn. The Dew Drop Inn was run by H. C. Albion King on Douglas Saddle between 1903 and 1913.
Be the first to comment.