Masonic Hall New Plymouth [plans]
Architectural plans for the New Plymouth Masonic Hall, drawn by architects Watson and Brown, 1864-1865.
1. No. 1. Plans of the Masonic Hall New Plymouth. 3 November 1864. Showing front elevation, ground plan, section through A-B and section through C-D.
2. No. 3. Details of Masonic Hall. 6 February 1865. Showing elevation of columns, elevation of gallery, section of gallery railing, plan of gallery, ground plan and section through A.
3. No. 4. Plans of the Masonic Hall New Plymouth. 10 February 1865. Showing elevation and ground plan.
4. No. 6. Plan of the additions to the Masonic Hall. 25 April 1865. Showing south elevation, upper floor plan and ground plan.
5. No. 7. Sections of Masonic Hall. 28 April 1865. Showing section though A-B, section through C-D and section through E-F.