Inglewood Town Hall [plans]
Architectural plans for the Inglewood Town Hall. Drawn by Percival and Messenger, January 1913.
See full details
1. Sheet No. 1. Showing ground and first floor plans; plan of gallery framing. Scale: 8 feet to 1 inch.
2. Sheet No. 2. Showing foundation, roof and ceiling plans; side elevation. Scale: 8 feet to 1 inch.
3. Sheet No. 3. Showing cross sections towards stage and gallery; front elevation; longitudal section; section through stage. Scale: 8 feet to 1 inch.
4. Sheet No. 4. Showing roof and proscenium; truss over stage; column under gallery; gallery. Scale: 8 feet to 1 inch.
5. Sheet No. 5. Showing half inch details.
Be the first to comment on this object record.